The birthday girls with their cakes...


Gigi with her grands and great grands...and 2 of her grands-in-law. :)

And some other pictures from the party...






I can only hope to be as elegant and sweet and fiesty and funny as Gigi is when I turn 87...or at any age, for that matter. She is the perfect role model for southern graciousness and I am so blessed to be her granddaughter!

2 comments:
Aww, reading this made me miss my Grandma. It's such a blessing that your boys will have their own sweet memories of her. And tell Alice I think Caroline is exploding with a sweetness...you can see that sweet spirit even in pictures...I'm slightly tempted to send Ruth Ann to Camp Alice for a few weeks to learn some of Caroline's sweet ways!
We are blessed Brantley! I keep saying I want to be like Gigi when I grow up...one day!
Tara,
That sweetness has a 10 year old attitude that somehow missed the photographs! She is a precious child - and so helpful when she wants to be (aren't we all!). Maybe in a year or two she can have a camp of her own! She loves Ruth Ann so anytime she wants to visit will be great!
Post a Comment