Thursday, October 27, 2011

School Pictures = Good (Again)

For the second year in a row I have been equally surprised and impressed with the boys' preschool pictures. Once again, they turned out really cute. Last year Mason's were especially good, and this year Roper's are especially good.

mason school

roper school

Mason also had soccer pictures a few weeks ago. I was somewhat hesitant to order these, because we didn't get proofs. You had to pay for them up front. So I ordered the smallest package and a team picture and hoped for the best! They turned out really good too! I think Mason looks so much like Graem in this picture.

IMG_0001

IMG_0002

Photo credits: Stephanee Seay Photography (school pics) and Southern Sports (soccer pics).

post signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

Mason's tucked in shirt for his soccer picture definitely makes him Graem Clark's boy! I was a little irritated that Ruth Ann's school pictures required payment up front...I'm hoping they turn out okay too!