Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why is Roper scared of horses?

Doesn't he know his mama was riding horses from a much younger age?

f baby brantley on horse

p b on horse

Alice, David & me on Molly the pony...
j cousins on the pony

And one of me in high school...yes I was wearing Wranglers (how embarrassing). No, I didn't wear them to school. Just while riding. :)

y brantley on easy

Did you know that you can ride your horse on the beach from Nov-Feb in Garden City?

post signature

3 comments:

The 1st of May said...

LOVE these!!!

Ro looks JUST like you!!!

Brantley said...

Thanks! I have always known that he favors me, but until I looked at these old pictures I didn't realize just how much!

nanny said...

Uncle Charlie always said you were such a natural rider! PS....lots of riders wear those Wranglers!
Love,
Aunt Beth