Saturday, October 29, 2011

The State Fair

Until a few years ago I had little to no interest in the fair. I was kind of a snob about it -- the people seemed strange, the food was greasy, the rides didn't seem safe, and the whole thing was kind of dirty. Then my friend Tara introduced me to Pronto Pup corn dogs and Fiske fries...and my friend Sally introduced me to the fried mushrooms and lemonade. Sometimes grease is good. :) I've learned that I only like to go to the fair during the daytime and preferrably on a weekday. And now that my children are big enough to go on the rides, it has become something that we anticipate every year!

We actually made 2 fair outings this year...once just me & the boys and the second time my mom and my nephew, Robert, joined us.

IMG_0169

IMG_0195

IMG_0167

IMG_0165

IMG_0191

IMG_0175

These boys love ice cream! And so does baby #3. :)

IMG_0185

IMG_0177

IMG_0187

IMG_0181

IMG_0183

post signature

No comments: