Remember my debate about what to do for the children in Mason's pre-school class for Valentine's Day? Well, the teacher answered all my questions by sending home a note that instructed me to send in one valentine per classmate, along with a list of names. The list included all the children in the class, i.e. not just the children that are in the Monday/Thursday class. The
I actually had fun making the cards though.
Cardstock + stickers + heart-shaped suckers = cute crafty Valentines.

I had to do most of the work, although I let Mason go crazy with the foam heart stickers.

This sticker was Mason's favorite. Hopefully his buddies won't be blowing up my cell phone with all sorts of texts to him.


6 comments:
Very cute cards:) Having 3 kids in school this year (20 kids in each class)I decided to make our own too. I made little boxes to put candy in for the kids. I'll have to post pictures soon on my blog. They came out very cute:)
Very cute! Ruth Ann will be texting Mason later to find out how his day has been!
Great job Brantley! Love the cards.
Your texting comment cracked me up. Love the crafty valentines!
Your texting comment cracked me up! Love the valentines you made, though I also hate the holiday itself.
ridiculous, yes...but that also means Mason gets double the valentines, as well. although, he's so cute, he'd probably get double anyway.
Post a Comment