Before long, we will have 3 litte ones! That's right, if you haven't already heard, I am expecting Clark Baby #3. Mason and Roper will both be big brothers. Graem's mother has always told me that Roper doesn't have the temperament of a typical second child. Mason & Graem have such a similar temperament that I think she naturally expected Roper, as the younger brother, to have a temperament similar to Brian's (Graem's younger brother). This couldn't be farther from the truth...and finally I told her that Roper has the temperament of a middle child. :)
We are so thankful for this new baby and are thrilled about having another child. My next appointment is on Tuesday...I will be 13 weeks and I'm excited to get another peek at the baby via ultrasound. And yes, we will be finding out the sex of the baby, sometime around 20 weeks...which really isn't that far away!
My due date is March 25...just three days after my birthday. Mason was due on October 9 and was born on September 16 (I had predicted a September 23 birthday, so I was off by 6 days)...Roper was due on July 27 (Graem's birthday) and was born on July 16 (which I accurately predicted)...so of course I'm predicting that this baby will be born on March 16. We shall see!

1 comment:
Congrats to you Brantley! Very exciting news!
Post a Comment