

It started to accumulate almost immediately and by that evening our yard was transformed into a beautiful winter wonderland. We had a great time on Saturday alternately playing in the snow, coming inside to get warm, and going back out for more playing.

Graem's truck was snowed in...

As was Mason's truck...

The little white dog was not a fan of the fluffy white stuff. She literally leapt into my arms and though you cannot tell in this picture, she was shivering uncontrollably. So much for having descended from the West Highlands of Scotland...this puppy is southern!

She was happy to find a patch of dry ground.

Roper is 7 months old today, which means Mason is 29 months old today. I actually took Roper to the doctor last week in a moment of
Ped: Has he been coughing?
Me: No.
Ped: Runny nose, sneezing?
Me: No and no.
Ped: Irritable?
Me: No.
Couldn't the pediatrician tell that I just wanted him to sleep again? His ears were perfectly clear. He was perfectly healthy. Turns out it must have just been a growth spurt, because when he was weighed at his 6-month check-up on 1/22, he was 19.5 lbs. Less than 3 weeks later, he weighed in at 21.4 lbs. And thank goodness he is back to sleeping all night again!
In closing, here is a Valentine hug from Roper...

And a big kiss from Mason!

(Thank you, Bebe, for the wax lips. We had quite a bit of fun with them!)

3 comments:
I LOVE the lips:)
Too cute! We loved the snow too, so rare and beautiful!
I can't believe Mason is 21 lbs. He's not far from weighing as much as Ruth Ann!! I also love Mason's expression in the last picture...he looks like he's throwing gang sign's and saying "Whaz up?!"
Post a Comment