Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On the Market

My cousin Kate is now officially on the market! :-) Her debutante ball was last weekend. We had a great time and it was fun to get all dressed up, even in my very pregnant state! Kate looked lovely in her gorgeous white gown.

My brother was her escort. He looked so dapper in tails and white gloves...and he and Kate waltzed during the presentation! I never thought I'd see the day! :-)

We couldn't take pictures during the ceremony, so I snagged one from the photographer's website...
kate & rob

And here is one of me with Kate and Sydney...I honestly had no idea that they were doing their best to bring attention to my belly! :-)

BeFunky Viewfinder 5 on iPhone

It is so hard to believe my sweet Kate Kate is all grown up. I can remember the day she was born! My mama picked me up from Bell Street Middle School {I was in 6th grade at the time} and we headed straight to the hospital to meet my newest cousin! Needless to say, she makes all of us very proud!

post signature

2 comments:

Auralee said...

how sweet! I love the picture of the three of you. You all look fab!

Justin & Raluca said...

Wow! Sometimes I think your posts are a bit surreal, I mean a REAL debutante ball? I love following your amazing Southern life (and a bit jealous:)