Our buddies Ruth Ann and Tripp joined us...

Please ignore the fact that my child is not wearing his boots...

I forgot to mention that there is also a display of public safety vehicles on Luminary Night...this year we had a fire truck, DNR boat and a robot that I think is used by the bomb recovery team (?). The fire truck was a hit, no surprise there.


As you can see from the following pictures, the Santa visit was not a "climb on Santa's lap & smile for the camera" experience. The boys took the opportunity to have a nice chat with the jolly ol' elf. Mason rattled off his standard requests this year for a razor scooter and a headlamp. Roper, hearing Mason's requests so often, also asked for a headlamp as well as a flashlight. And then he threw in a last-minute plea for some candy.


I enjoyed looking at last year's pictures, when Roper was still scared of Santa.
And here are the pictures from 2009 , when both boys were so much smaller!

No comments:
Post a Comment