This year in particular was exhausting for me...the preparation of getting the presents purchased & wrapped, the food cooked, burning up I-26 and I-20...but I know that when we look back on the Christmas of 2011 we will not remember those details, but instead will remember the good times we spent with our loved ones. Worth it, for sure!
Here are a few pictures from Christmas Day with the Clarks...I have just recently started using the external flash for my camera and I was disappointed with the exposure on these pictures...I need to tinker with the flash a little more. It was a birthday gift, and considering my birthday was back in March, it was about time I figured out how to use my new flash! I'm sure I'll get better with practice. :)


{M&R forced their way into the picture with Brian & Trish}

Yes, Roper is wearing rainboots. He pitched a royal fit about having to wear overalls...he wanted to wear pants like his brother. He was not a happy camper. The rainboots were a peace offering...I packed his bucks to change into but they never made it on his feet. Oh well! It rained all day so at least his bucks didn't get ruined in the mud.



No comments:
Post a Comment