Today is Mason's first day of preschool. He has been looking forward to this day all summer! He is in the same local church program that he was in last year. He will be going four mornings a week this year -- wow!! We originally signed him up for two mornings, later decided to move him to three mornings, and by that time the three-day class was full. So four days it is. It seems like a lot to me, since last year he only went two mornings. And I know that he'll spend the rest of his childhood in school. But...for now he really loves going to school so we might as well send him while he loves it! He might not always feel that way! :)
Tomorrow is Roper's first day (he only goes on Wed & Thurs). I'm so thankful for our boys' preschool, which reminds me so much of the preschool that I attended as a child.
Last year's preschool post is
here.
1 comment:
Wow, look at him...so grown up! I hope he has a wonderful year, full of learning and fun and love!
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment