Friday, September 17, 2010

Preschool Days

Preschool has geared back up and I thought I would share pictures from the morning of the first day. Mason was very excited and so proud of his backpack.

DSC_0911

DSC_0912

Roper is also going to preschool, but he wanted nothing to do with getting his picture made and he could care less about his backpack. I realize he is really too young to understand what is going on, but his teacher assured me that he does really well for the 2 mornings he is there and plays great with the other children. He is the youngest child in his class, but I have full confidence that he will hold his own! Since he wouldn't cooperate with getting his picture made on the first day, I tried again this morning. Again...zero interest. I'm not a morning person either...taking pictures before school is really just a crazy notion.

DSC_0969

Then he found his juice cup. Better.

DSC_0975

DSC_0977

Mason was the "special helper" this week!

newsletter

I would like to be a fly on the wall when they "clean the tables with shaving cream." That should be a total mess fun.

Click here for last years preschool post.


post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It looks like a really cute preschool! And I'm sure Mason could give you a shaving cream-cleaning demonstration if you asked ;)