Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fishy Kisses

There are moments when I realize that God truly knew what he was doing when he gave me two little boys (not that I ever doubted it). Things that other mothers might find gross don't even phase me!

In case the pictures don't speak for themselves, Mason & Roper were picking up each mud minnow (our bait fish) out of the bait cooler & then giving them kisses. Fish need love too. :)
DSC_0499

DSC_0491

DSC_0494

DSC_0488

DSC_0492

DSC_0490 (3)

DSC_0489

post signature

4 comments:

Justin & Raluca said...

Things I have to look forward to with Nate I guess:)

Justin & Raluca said...

Things I get to look forward to with Nate I guess:)

The 1st of May said...

Such SWEET boys too!

Missy Talbert said...

As a MAJOR fish-a-phob, this makes me want to jump out of my skin! Hope my two don't get into fishy kisses! But precious pictures!