The lessons consisted of a series of four 30-minute lessons. After the second lesson I was a little disappointed because he didn't really seem to be catching on...I thought that maybe he is still too young and uncoordinated to get the breathe/paddle/kick-at-the-same-time down pat. But by the end of the last lesson I was quite impressed with how far he came! He still isn't actually "swimming" on his own but he is jumping in without floats and swimming up to the surface and in general is much more at ease in the water.




The last lesson was right before we were meeting up with some friends for the Gamecock Parade. Although Roper didn't seem to mind that he didn't get to get in the pool, he insisted on taking his shirt off like his big brother!


1 comment:
We all know how much those Clark boys like to go topless!
Post a Comment