Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Roper is 2!

I'm not really sure what happened to my snuggly little cuddle bear...

tara's pic

...but all of a sudden he is 2 years old.

DSC_0002

I've told several friends that Roper turning 2 was harder than when I turned 30! Two years old = no longer a baby. So for the first time since Mason was born in Sept 2007 we don't have a baby in the house! Thankfully Roper is still snuggly. :)

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Ro from the past 2 years...these are not in any order...enjoy!

DSC_0122

First birthday...
roper cake from tara

DSC_0278

DSC_0667a

christmas card a

DSC_0874a

DSC_0031

DSC_1049a

DSC_1024aa

roper school proof

DSC_1305a

DSC_1315a

DSC_0282

DSC_1558 a

DSC_1590 a

DSC_0490

DSC_1662 a

DSC_0178

008 (2)

DSC_0217 a

DSC_0392

DSC_0745

DSC00930 a

DSC_0773 a

DSC_0837

DSC_0968

DSC_0175

DSC_0341

DSC_0361

DSC_0670

DSC_0633

DSC_0805

DSC_0842

DSC_0864

DSC_0929

DSC_0908

DSC_0964

DSC_0957

DSC_0178

DSC_0212

DSC_0241

2011-05-299511.32.55

DSC_0404

So you know what they say about not having as many pictures of the second baby?? I think we have proved that wrong. :)

post signature

2 comments:

nanny said...

So very precious! These 2 years have flown by!

Auralee said...

What great pictures of Roper!