
The children sang 4 songs for us...for the first song Mason sat quietly and just smiled at me. The second song started up..."The Wheels on the Bus"...a few words into it and Mason starts belting out the words to the Fireman Sam song. Yes, he is still Fireman Sam's biggest fan. It was equally hilarious and embarrassing! I didn't want to laugh because I didn't want him or his teachers to think I encourage/endorse this type of behavior...but it was really funny! The other mothers sitting around me were all asking, "What in the world is Mason singing?" One of them said, "His voice really projects!" Between songs one of the little girls in his class said, "Mason isn't singing the right notes!!"
During the third song, Mason picked back up with Fireman Sam. He was singing his heart out! They finished up with "Happy Mother's Day to You" (a la "Happy Birthday")...and thankfully, he sang along with the right words for that one!

How blessed I am to be the mama of this little man!


1 comment:
That is too funny! It would have been so hard not to bust out laughing! He is so CUTE!
Post a Comment