Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fishing and 3 Birthdays

We spent most of the weekend with Graem's parents, celebrating birthdays and fishing. We met them for dinner on Friday at our favorite fish camp, Old McDonald's, to celebrate Graem's dad's birthday. The next morning we took the boys fishing at the land in Edgefield.

DSC_0638

DSC_0633

DSC_0634

DSC_0641

DSC_0642

DSC_0647

After church on Sunday, we headed down to North Augusta to celebrate our cousin Aidan's 5th birthday. Mason spent the entire time rotating from the slide to the bounce house and back to the slide.

DSC_0654

DSC_0653

DSC_0665

Nana taught Roper how to eat cotton candy...

DSC_0662

DSC_0664

DSC_0669

DSC_0670

And today is my birthday. My phone has been blowing up with birthday wishes on Facebook all morning! I feel so loved. :) Last year's birthday post was definitely one of my most enjoyable posts to write...I loved digging up all the old pictures and reflecting on the past ten years. Another year later, and now I'm not just "30" but "30-something."

post signature

1 comment:

G & M said...

Glen and I both grew up going to Old McDonalds! We love that place. Happy Birthday!