
We met Cocky's mini-me...

And the Georgia Dome was right behind our tailgating spot.

I learned that watching a football game indoors isn't nearly as strange as I thought it would be.



The game itself was nothing short of painful. Our fans were so hyped up and of course we had high hopes for a big victory. Those hopes were completely dashed as we were outplayed by a better team that gave me a refresher course on my 7's multiplication tables. It was a huge disappointment. The good thing is that we are Gamecocks...we know how to handle defeat...hopefully we'll be back in Atlanta next year!
I'll close in saying that Cam Newton is an amazingly talented athlete and will certainly be a millionaire one day. For his own father to jeopardize his career is completely stupid and blatantly greedy. But...the NCAA has not asked for my opinion so I won't go any further.

1 comment:
So nicely put! Thank you!
Post a Comment