We awoke on Sunday morning to a light dusting of snow in our yard. I asked Graem if he thought we would have church. His response, "Of course we will." So off we went to church...and every other church we passed along the way was closed! Thankfully our service had not been cancelled!
The boys had been without their normal nap for what seemed like days...well, it actually had been days. So right after lunch they went down and slept the afternoon away. By the time they woke up most of the snow had melted so they didn't get a chance to play in it. Maybe it will snow again this winter...or who knows, it could be several more years! The weather is so unpredictable here!
I did snap a picture of Buck dressed up in white.

Buck Jr. stayed out of the elements on the porch.

A friend of ours made these and gave them to us this year and we have really enjoyed them! I'm surprised Graem hasn't tried to take a shot at Buck...this is the first year that I can remember him not getting a deer! Maybe he will get one this week before the season ends...

1 comment:
We were visiting Mom and Dad for Christmas, and their church was the only one that had a morning service. Every church's parking lot we passed on the way was empty! So funny how we South Carolinians freak out when any of the white stuff falls.
Post a Comment