Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Merry Christmas

Mason's preferred way of wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas" this year was to throw in "Happy." So cute. Last week we were driving somewhere in the car and I said, "Christmas is Saturday." He replied, "No, Mama. Christmas is not Saturday. Christmas is Baby Jesus' birthday." Melt my heart!

We had a very happy merry Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve on the farm with my side of the family.
DSC_0968

DSC_0966

The next time I complain about getting a good picture of 2 little boys, I will remember how much more difficult it is to get a good picture of 3 little boys!
DSC_0970

DSC_0974

We came home late that night so that we could spend the night at home, play Santa, and watch the children's faces light up when they came down the stairs on the morning of baby Jesus' birthday. After a late breakfast and relaxing morning at home, we headed to North Augusta to celebrate Christmas with the Clark/Duncan clan.
DSC_0983 (2)

Santa's elves...or rather, "Santa Nana's elves"...can you sense the excitement?
DSC_0975

In closing...a little "now & then"...
2010:
DSC_0831 (2)

2009:
christmas card

post signature

No comments: