


Mason's big birthday gifts made last week's tailgate more fun for the kiddos...the bike was a gift from Graem's parents (aka Nana and Granddaddy) and the John Deere tractor was a gift from my parents (aka Bebe and Granddaddy). So much for that 11-lb weight limit on the trailer!






Mason had his first experience with Sprite...and he was not letting go of that can no matter what!


This is the 10th season that Graem and I have tailgated in spot 290...and he has been there longer than that, before I was in the picture. What would our reaction have been back then -- if we could have had a little glimpse of what tailgating is like now?? Ha! Well, I have to say that each year has gotten a little better. :)

1 comment:
How cute - looks like the boys are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment