
Roper has 2 teeth on the bottom...they actually came in about a month ago, a great little early Christmas present for someone who has all of his wants and needs met about every 3 hours or so!
Christmas was lots of fun this year...Mason really understood the concept of opening presents instead of just playing with the boxes and bows like he did last year! Here he is with two of his favorite gifts: his tractor and his

We spent Christmas Eve with the Roper family, and we had more success getting a picture of Grandaddy and Bebe's grandboys together. My mother bought these cute outfits last year. At the time, both Kelli and I knew we were expecting but we didn't know either baby's gender yet. So...my mom bought a john-john for Mason and 2 dresses and 2 john-johns for the 2 new babies. We couldn't use the dresses, but they made very nice gifts for someone.

A great picture of Kelli and Robert...

Robert loves his new sock monkey...

Later that afternoon we had a very nice visit with Gigi.

Then we headed back to Lexington so that we could all wake up in our house on Christmas morning. I loved seeing Mason's eyes light up when he got a glimpse of what was under the tree...

Unfortunately, it was pouring buckets so he only got to ride his new tricycle around the house.

Roper looked on while the bows and wrapping paper were flying...

Later that day we headed off to North Augusta for Christmas with the Clark family.

Trish helped Mason un-wrap some gifts...

While Graem found something to wrap himself up in...

Wow. A Homer Simpson Snuggie. 'Nuff said.
The final Christmas feast was at Aunt Kathy's. All the presents and food wore little Aidan out...

I tried my hardest to get a good picture of Mason and Max...they had a blast playing together but they didn't slow down very much!

It was a truly wonderful Christmas -- a great celebration of our Savior's birth. No better way to spend it than with our families that we love!

2 comments:
Terry got an Carolina snuggy;) funny! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Brantley!!! Hey I am so glad you found my blog! And don't feel bad for not knowing, I wasn't exactly announcing it the world anyways. That was a tough time, but it's good to be on the "other side" now!!! I was so glad I got to see yall at a game this year...hopefully we'll run into each other again next year.
Your boys are so adorable! Please tell your hubby hey for me, and Happy New Year!
I will link to your blog as well :) Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment