Monday, June 8, 2009

Aunt Ruth's Annual BBQ

Every summer we look forward to Aunt Ruth's BBQ by her pool. Aunt Ruth is one of my favorite people -- she is a lot of fun and a fantastic hostess! Her BBQ is always a blast, and she has it catered by Henry's Smokehouse, which is one of the best. This year, she even had a DJ! Thanks, Aunt Ruth! We had a great time, as always!

Me and my sweet & beautiful cousin, Kate


Sydney (also a sweet & beautiful cousin) & Mason
The fellas -- Graem, Rob & Syd's new beau Jimmy

Uncle Rob & Mason
Miss Ruthanna
Mason with his cousins Caroline & Robert

When the sun went down, the dancing started up! I hate that I don't have a picture of Alice & Lee showing off their shagging skills!


post signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

How do I go about getting an invite to Aunt Ruth's BBQ...it looks like a lot of fun! Jimmy looks like he fits right in...I think he's a keeper!