Mason slept in his big bed in his new room for the first time last night! I'm so proud of him. I was curious (and admittedly a little nervous) about how this transition would go, but he did great! Mason has always been a champion sleeper, so I really didn't want to do anything to sabotage that, but we wanted to get him used to sleeping in the big bed well in advance of the baby being born so that we can use the crib for baby Roper. I could hear him through the monitor this morning happily jabbering away and waiting for me to come get him up -- he hasn't realized yet that he can get out of the bed on his own, which suits me just fine!
We are still in the process of getting all of his things moved into his new room, which he will share with the baby. I'll post pictures of their room after we get everything set up!
This is how I found Mason this morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment