
We put flowers on the cross at church on Sunday morning. I love this tradition!


And tried to get family pictures...except that we were running late and no one was left in the breezeway to snap a picture of all of us so Graem and I had to trade off!

If you know my husband, you know he has ZERO patience for being late...one of the main sources of discord in our marriage since I'm forever late...therefore he snapped a picture as quickly as possible, resulting in this:

After church on Sunday we headed over to Graem's Aunt Linda's house for Easter lunch. All of the ladies in Graem's family are amazing cooks, so we were well-fed to say the least! Maybe it is because I have been dieting and took a break from my diet for Easter...but I think the food was especially good this year! The good food must have put me in the mood for picture-taking because I took lots of pictures...for whatever reason I haven't been using my "real" camera much in recent months (possibly because I have become so fond of snapping pictures with my iPhone). Looking back through these pictures I'm reminded that the iPhone and Nikon are NOT created equally. :-)
Again...impossible to get a good picture of all of us!!


Uncle John always has cool "toys" to climb on!

We were glad that my mom could come down to join us, even though my Dad had to tend to the chickens and couldn't get away from the farm!








What happens when you get chocolate all over your Easter dress? You hunt eggs in your bloomers! :-)


Uncle Steve...the "real" Easter bunny!

We had a pre-Easter family get-together with the Ropers on Saturday and sadly I only have a couple of pictures! Again, great food, diet detour. :-)




In case you haven't noticed...there is a common theme of Roper getting his picture made with pretty girls! The child loves pretty girls!!
I hope you all had a very happy Easter! He is Risen!!

No comments:
Post a Comment