Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Edventure

When the temperature is 100+ degrees, we try to find a cool place...one day last week that place was Edventure and we were happy to have the McCartys join us.

I snapped one picture with my camera and then my battery died, so most of the pictures are taken with my phone camera. Don't you love technology?!

DSC_0627

Mason was pretty ticked that there were no fireman boots to fit him but he got over it {eventually}. I am by no means a germaphobe...but even I cringe when the boys put on the fireman hats, coats, boots, etc. ICK!
IMG00094-20110623-1045

IMG00098-20110623-1046

Oh Tripp-man, I love your legs!!
IMG00102-20110623-1139

IMG00103-20110623-1139

The fire truck exhibit is still the hands-down favorite, but this new construction exhibit wasn't too far behind...
IMG00099-20110623-1134

Mason & Ruth Ann, hard at work...
IMG00101-20110623-1138

Roper showing his temper...not sure why he was so mad at Ruth Ann but he definitely grabbed a handful of her hair! She is a tough cookie! I was "that mother" -- snapping a picture while my son was misbehaving!!
IMG00100-20110623-1134


post signature

No comments: