Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Didn't I Think of That?

DSC_0150

We have really been missing playing outside lately and have had to get a little more creative with indoor activities. Over the weekend we got out the play doh and cookie cutters. In my bag of cookie cutters I happened to have an "M" and an "R" (I think I last used these when I made a shower cake for the yet-to-be-born Ruth Ann McCarty).

Mason already knows M and R, but if I can find the rest of the alphabet, this would be a great way to teach some letters he hasn't learned yet, and for Roper, it is a great way to teach shapes and colors.

DSC_0148

DSC_0172

DSC_0169

DSC_0156
Note the "F" on the hand, for "Fireman" (of course)

DSC_0155

DSC_0170

This is what happens when I stay behind the lens too long...
DSC_0166


post signature

4 comments:

Heidi said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!

Andrew and Elizabeth said...

I loved having Roper in nursery. He really is cuddly and fun and active. I miss him.

KJS said...

They are so precious!!!

CHIEF said...

Hooray for the "F" word, but I'm forced to say "FIREFIGHTERS."