Some of you probably saw this write-up in the paper amidst all the post-election day stories a couple of weeks ago.

I'm so very proud! And now you know who to contact if you need supplemental insurance. :)
This reminded me of another clipping that I have of Graem. Do any of you remember the Zipsheets -- the yellow coupon papers that used to be all over USC campus? I'm not sure if they're still around or not; I haven't seen one in years. Anyway, Graem was featured in one of the Zipsheets.

This "clipping" hung on the bulletin board in the kitchen of the Melting Pot for years {we met while working together at the Melting Pot}. I'm sure it will be a surprise to him that I have kept it all this time. It is probably 12 or 13 years old. I find it so funny -- the misspelled name, big stars, his serious face and torn head -- it all cracks me up!
Yeah...he has come a long way...from the Zipsheet all the way to The State.

3 comments:
so proud of Graem!!!!
I didn't see the most current article...thanks for sharing. I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with, the promotion or the great picture they have posted with the article!
Congrats you guys! You are absolutely allowed to brag on the whole family in your blog.
Post a Comment