Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cowboys and Indians

I can hardly believe that I was able to convince Graem to go along with our family costume...he was such a good sport.

DSC_0443

We celebrated Reformation Day at church on the morning of 10/31, and as usual, we celebrated our buddy James's birthday that afternoon, followed up with trick-or-treating.

DSC_0446

DSC_0452

The children were surprisingly cooperative with the group picture this time!!
The sugar from the candy had yet to hit their systems at this point.

DSC_0465

Notice baby Frances in the picture above. What an answer to prayer and absolute miracle this baby girl is.

DSC_0469

DSC_0475

DSC_0476

The little indian wanted to do whatever the big kids were doing.

DSC_0471

DSC_0473

He didn't get a chance to swing at the pinata until after it was down, as you can see from the candy scattered all over the ground. That didn't seem to bother him -- he still enjoyed bashing the empty pinata.

DSC_0479

Our neighborhood is great for trick-or-treating because it is relatively flat and there are sidewalks throughout. We ended up just going to the homes of neighbors that we know -- and after just visiting a handful of homes on our street we had already acquired more candy than we needed! So we headed home to hand out candy to the other trick-or-treaters. I honestly think our boys enjoyed handing out candy more than they enjoyed trick-or-treating!

post signature

2 comments:

KJS said...

YALL LOOK SOOOOOOO CUTE! Love the outfits! :)

Alice said...

Love the outfits...so awesome...can you come up with a four-some concept for me next year? (No adults needed I think I'll have my hands full...:))