Mason and Roper had school pictures last week. My expectations were set very low because:
1. this would be their first experience with school pictures
2. I would not be there to make sure their faces were clean, etc.
3. we had a terrible experience with church pictures last month
4. school pictures are generally horrid.
I never expected that I would actually find myself wanting to purchase the pictures.
Hats off to the LBC Preschool Photographer...much to my astonishment, the school pictures were a success -- for both boys, nonetheless!


Photo Credits: Stephanee Seay.
This is not a paid advertisement.

3 comments:
Wow, the boys pictures are GREAT! Christopher wasn't even smiling in any of his...I just want to hug and kiss those boys!
Those are wonderful. We had our school pictures yesterday. We will see how they did:)
These are wonderful! If you have any extras, Aunt Beth would like some!!!
Post a Comment