Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Very Hungry Caterpillar

Capture

DSC_0197

I think Roper enjoyed his caterpillar cake. In case you can't tell, he was trying to wrench the cake from my hands.
DSC_0230

roper cake from tara 2

DSC_0245

Some of the other party guests...
DSC_0205

DSC_0209

DSC_0206

roper__first_birthday_011

Bebe with 2 of her boys.
roper__first_birthday_049

The birthday boy had his 12-month check-up today. He got a great report and is right on track for all of his milestones. He isn't walking yet, but no rush...he will get there eventually. The other day he dropped his sippy cup and said "uh oh!" It was so cute and he has been saying it non-stop ever since. Roper is in the 93rd percentile for height and head circumference and he is in the 82nd percentile for weight. He brings us much joy and we are so thankful for our Ro-ro!

DSC_0278

DSC_0279

post signature

3 comments:

G & M said...

I absolutely love his catepillar cake. Such a cute idea!

Pauline said...

Great Cake:) Looks like a fun time was had by all:)
Happy Birthday Roper-again from the Rogers Family.

nanny said...

So sorry we had to miss the party! I love the caterpillar cake. It's hard to believe a year has gone by....I must be getting old....time seems to fly! Much love to the birthday boy from Aunt Beth and Uncle Charlie