Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a Sucker

I'm such a sucker. I read Erika's post about the Wonderbar and immediately ordered one.



The wording is eerily similar to another product that I came to love in my teens and early 20s.

In the past month of being a 30-something, I've started to notice lines on my forehead and a gray hair (gasp!). The gray hair I'll worry about later...I've convinced myself that I have the same hair as my Aunt Beth (my Daddy's older sis) and she has very, very few gray hairs.

As for my skin...it just doesn't have the same elasticity as it used to. Wonderbar to the rescue!

In the past week of using it, I have to say...it has made my skin very dry. My skin is on the dry side to begin with, which has always been good because dry = fewer breakouts. The downside is that dry = more wrinkles. Not good.

There is a disclaimer that for the first few weeks, your skin goes through a "healing crisis," which can cause dryness.

Straight from the website:
"Ultimately, after this period (the healing crisis) is over, a more youthful, healthy, radiant skin will be revealed. You will be amazed by the results!"

So...I'm sticking with it. After all, pardon my vanity, but don't we all want more youthful, healthy, radiant skin? I'll keep you posted as to whether or not I'm amazed by the results!


post signature

1 comment:

KJS said...

I swear I thought it said Wonder Bra at first, and when you said "it doesn't have the same elasticity it used to" I was like WHAT????? Hahahahahhaha maybe I need to re-learn to read :/

Hoping the wonder BAR works for you!!!!