Here is a little visual of what's going on in the Clark home this week...

We are having hardwoods put in our living room, kitchen and bedroom. I'm so excited for the final result...but getting there is the hard part, especially with two young children, two dogs, and a husband that's in Dallas for the week.
The most progress has been made in the living room.

The kitchen...

The hall, which had a little surprise under the old flooring. Some of the subflooring was rotten, even down to the joists.

We have basically been living in the upstairs of our house, because the rooms that are "livable" in the downstairs are either packed full of furniture or lumber.

They plan to fix the hall floor and finish laying the wood today. They will start sanding and staining *hopefully* tomorrow, so we are staying at my parent's house for a couple of nights. We are very excited about tomorrow night's forecast for the upstate...we're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll get to play in the snow on Friday morning!

1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys. I know I would be:) I hope it won't take too long! But I guess it will be worth the wait!
We are very excited about the chance of snow too!! Hopefully the weather people are wrong and we will get LOTS of snow in stead of a dusting. Can't wait:)
Post a Comment