Here are the stats:
Weight - 19.5 lbs, 78th percentile
Height - 27", 68th percentile
Head circumference - 17.5", 68th percentile
I had to look up Mason's stats from his 6-month check up just to compare. He was also 27" long, but only weighed 16 lbs, 9 oz.
Back to Roper -- he had a good checkup. Nothing too exciting, he is right on track for everything. He loves baby food. So far, he's had squash, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes and bananas. He gives all of them two thumbs up.
No, he doesn't feed himself, he just likes to check the spoon for extra food after each meal...


I had some 6-month pictures made of him in our family christening gown. The photographer (Eddie Shealy in Clinton) seemed a little uncertain that we got any good ones...Roper kept making the funniest faces! He was really being silly that day, and it was the day before he was diagnosed with dual ear infections, so in hindsight I'm very pleased to have gotten any good shots. I wanted to make sure we got at least 2 good ones -- one full length and one half length, and I think we did.
Here is the link for the pictures. I like #1 for the full length, but can't decide between 2, 3 & 4 for half length. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:
#2 or #4 for the half body.
He'll be one before we all know it! I like #4 for the half-length.
Post a Comment