Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aunt Brantley

DSCF3898

I'm an aunt! My little nephew, Robert Hudgens Roper V, was born yesterday morning. I met him last night and he is so sweet and beautiful. I love him so much and I couldn't be more proud of Rob and Kelli! They will be fabulous parents. It is hard to believe that my little brother is now a daddy! And in case its not glaringly obvious, I'm very excited to be an aunt!!!

Let me introduce you to my first nephew...
DSCF3910

The happy little family
DSCF3906

Uncle Graem with baby Robert
DSCF3899

Bebe with her third grandson
DSCF3915

Robert III and Robert V
DSCF3916

Three generations of RHRs
DSCF3917


post signature

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Congratulations "Aunt Brantley"! What a beautiful baby:) I bet Roper and his new cousin will have a blast growing up:)

Auralee said...

What great pictures Brantley! Thanks for sharing them!

Jessica said...

How sweet! Rob looks a bit stunned, but I'm sure he will make a wonderful Daddy.