Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to anyone who is still out there!  :-)  It's funny how taking a break from something can really make you miss it.  The thing I have missed most about my blog is looking back through my old posts and pictures.  For 2014 I have decided to give it another go.  I've dusted off my "real" camera and am planning to start toting it around with me again.

I started with Mason & Roper's basketball game on Saturday, although the pictures aren't great because I grabbed the wrong lens!  Clearly I'm off to a great start with my return to blogging.  :-)

Team huddle...


Roper with the ball...


#1 fan chowing down on concession stand french fries...


These impressive bench-warming skills came straight from me :-)




I'll be back soon!


post signature

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I'm so glad you are back!!! I've missed your posts!!