Oh wow, that is awesome:) I keep checking JoJo's mouth because Jesse surpised me when he was about 5. One day I decided to look into his mouth and two of his adult bottom teeth were already there and his baby teeth were still in his mouth. So I keep making sure that is not happening to JoJo. And his teeth aren't moving yet, so I think it will be a while before he starts losing teeth:)
1 comment:
Oh wow, that is awesome:) I keep checking JoJo's mouth because Jesse surpised me when he was about 5. One day I decided to look into his mouth and two of his adult bottom teeth were already there and his baby teeth were still in his mouth. So I keep making sure that is not happening to JoJo. And his teeth aren't moving yet, so I think it will be a while before he starts losing teeth:)
Post a Comment