Monday, April 16, 2012

M.I.A.

I can hardly believe it has been three weeks since I've posted anything on my blog! I love blogging, but I love reading other blogs even more...and I'm just now catching up on reading the blogs that I follow!

The past four weeks have been a whirlwind...I feel like I am going 90 mph most days, particularly last week when I had all three boys...all week...all to myself. M&R's pre-school had spring break. A break for the teachers and the children, certainly not for the mama's! :) More on spring break later...I have lots of catching up to do...for now, here's Roper getting rid of his whiskers...

BeFunky Color Pinhole 2 on iPhone

BeFunky Color Pinhole 2 on iPhone

Mason got this kid's shaving kit for Christmas. The boys have LOVED playing with it! If you are in need of a gift idea for a little boy I highly recommend this!

post signature

2 comments:

Pauline said...

These pictures are awesome:) I think Josiah would LOVE to have a shaving kit!

The 1st of May said...

Glad to hear you survived Spring Break week!!!