Mason's due date, based on his measurements during the 8-week ultrasound, was October 5. He was born on September 16, which was 19 days early.
I had completely forgotten that Roper's original due date, based on his measurements during the 8-week ultrasound, was August 4. My doctor adjusted that date to July 27 based on my cycle and his measurements at a later ultrasound. But...he was born on July 16, also 19 days before that original due date estimate of 8/4!
My due date this time around is 3/25...but at my appointment this morning I asked the nurse if she could look in my chart and tell me the due date that was indicated by my 8-week ultrasound...it was March 30. Subtract 19 days and you get March 11.
I have been saying all along that this baby would be born on 3/16, since my first two were born on the 16ths of their birth months...but now I'm thinking he might be born on 3/11!!
Time will tell...who knows, he might end up being one of those babies that decides to stay put until his due date!
On the subject of baby, we spent some time this weekend working on the nursery. The closet was full of my clothes, so I cleaned it out. And then I got distracted and cleaned out our upstairs linen closet (it needed it!).
Speaking of linens...the lady from that etsy baby bedding site never sent me the fabric swatches that I requested. I followed up by e-mail and she hasn't written me back. I got impatient and started looking around more. My friend Sally e-mailed me a link to this bedding from Serena & Lily.

I love it...I'm a sucker for seersucker...and it's the "Graham" collection (haha). The picture makes me think of my Graem...with the nautical inspired decor (oars & ropes on the shades), not to mention the seersucker. Although S&L's description of their Graham doesn't really match up with the description of my Graem. The first line, "Graham is hip," really cracks me up! And if you know my Graem you will understand this.

The coordinating pillow on the S&L site has a "d" on it...how appropriate!

I found the whole set, including lots of extras (roman shades, changing pad cover, pillow, blanket) on eBay!! I'm working on getting everything together & I'll post pictures of the nursery when its all done! Sometime between now and March 11. :)

6 comments:
There's so much truth in the phrase "Graham is hip"!
Can't wait to see the nursery!!! Love it!
The 11th of March sounds awfully familiar...wait, I know - that's when I first met my Mr. Dorn! (Another D...) I can't wait to meet another sweet addition to our family! Love the nursery fabric!
Very cute fabric - it's going to look great!
GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see pictures!
Must be nice to have babies come before their due date:)
Post a Comment