
I haven't read the book (yet) but I've been told that it's been known to turn folks into vegetarians. My carnivorous husband is currently reading it. I once prepared a meatless dinner and Graem commented that it "looked like a good appetizer." In his mind its not a meal if it doesn't include meat! This should be interesting!

6 comments:
I remember Stephanie Lorick read it at one point I think. I am thinking she might be a great person talk to if you had any questions.
I'm intrigued! It gets REALLY great reviews!
@Pauline -- for some reason it doesn't surprise me that Stephanie has read this book! :) I don't think we're ready to give up meat...but I'd definitely like to eat healthier!
Uncle Charlie agrees with Graem! A meal is supposed to have something that was once alive and is now dead.....and also he votes for dessert. No hope for him.....
Looks like an interesting book - but I think Lee would vote with Graem and my Daddy! Robert and Ruthanna would be easy converts though. Neither cares for meat. Period. Come to think of it, neither cares for food unless it involves lots of sugar. Maybe they take after their Papa at least half way!
Never heard of it, but at least Graem is reading it...Andrew wouldn't even consider cutting back meat. I'd like to be more informed, but I feel so skeptical b/c there are so many differing opinions on diet and nutrition. Everyone believes their way is absolute. Let us know what you think.
Post a Comment