Mason thought the "M" on the top of the cake meant it was just for him. :)



As the mother of two boys, it's hard to get overly excited about children's clothing. I love to buy dresses for friends of mine with girls...but one thing that I absolutely love on a little boy are these saddle oxfords. Several people at the wedding asked me where I found them...I picked them up at a consignment sale a few years ago. Mason wore them, and I'm so happy that they now fit Roper. So cute!

On the way home, I had to snap a picture of my baby sleeping...

and a picture of my green-loving boy. Obsessed? I think so! Green shirt (not my original choice for him to wear...he wanted to wear his John Deere t-shirt, we compromised with this green shirt), green balloon, sippy cup with a green top, Mr. Frog -- the lovey he's had since he was a baby -- also green, and green silly bands.


2 comments:
Wow, that picture of Elvis-I mean Roper-looks like it could be Mason! I don't usually think they even look that much alike but in that picture they do!
I'm sure Jessica would not have minded a "John Deer" shirt at her wedding ;)
Post a Comment