Monday, August 9, 2010

4 Under 4

A couple of weeks ago I helped out my friend Oakley by picking up her boys from school. I had a car full of little boys!! Four under the age of four.

DSC_0334

DSC_0335

DSC_0336

I was helping out with James and Jude because the night before (7/29), their new baby sister, Frances, had to be rushed to MUSC. She was born on 7/20 and needs heart surgery. Right now she is still too weak for the surgery. This is one tough little girl! Please pray for her, for her doctors and for her family.

Here she is at less than 24 hours old!
DSC_0324

DSC_0332

post signature

3 comments:

Auralee said...

Love the post and especially the title. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Frances and Oakley!

Tara said...

Wow...that's a whole lot of Britax you were hauling around in your car! You should really seek some reimbursement for the advertising!

Alice said...

Praying for Oakley...and thanks for sharing the pictures of sweet Frances! Looks like you handled the boys with no problems. :)