Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Bums

We spent the long Memorial Day weekend at Kiawah Island with our friends the "Skis." One of my favorite places on earth with some of my favorite people on earth!
DSC_0430

DSC_0424

DSC_0467

DSC_0461

DSC_0455

DSC_0433

We had a hard time stopping Roper from trying to eat the sand, hence the sand goatee.
DSC_0428

Check out the next two pictures. Why is it impossible to get a shot of both boys smiling? I guess I need to invest in Photoshop so that I can switch their faces.
DSC_0437

DSC_0438

Playing hard = napping hard.
DSC_0468

We went to an oyster roast/barbeque on Saturday night. It was lots of fun and they even had a band.
DSC_0442

DSC_0443

We attempted a group picture...not entirely successful...this was the best we got!
DSC_0448

Roper mastered the skill of pulling himself up while we were there. He is so proud! Now he is pulling up on everything!
DSC_0473

post signature

No comments: