Monday, March 8, 2010

Take Me Home, Country Roads...

This past weekend Graem and I went skiing in West Virginia with our small group from church. It was great to spend time with old friends and get to know some new friends better.

Group shot in the lodge:

DSCF4336

Group shot on the slopes (minus Ted, Sarah & Burton -- they came up & left a day early):

DSCF4338

I managed to get a picture of each couple on the lifts (again -- minus the Brewers).

Jason & Leslie

DSCF4347

Raluca & Justin

DSCF4348

Jessica & Matt

DSCF4329

Graem & me

DSCF4350

We even had some trick skiers with us. Maybe a circus career is in their future? :)



DSCF4340

DSCF4343

Some of us had to leave babies at home with doting grandparents...but Burton (age 5) is a seasoned skier and taught the rest of us a thing or two about cutting up the slopes!

ski trip 2010 032

Isn't it great how these things show up all over the place?? Go Gamecocks!

DSCF4356


post signature

4 comments:

Tara said...

I think that sticker is considered vandalism...you Gamecocks are a rogue bunch!

Auralee said...

Looks like lots of fun. I miss our skiing days!

Jessica said...

we definitely should have taken the group picture BEFORE skiing 8 hours.

KJS said...

Oh I am so jealous! I haven't been skiing in 5 years, and I want to go so bad! Looks like yall had a blast. :) and I love that Gamecock sticker!!!!