It has taken me a few days to warm up to the idea, but I have become increasingly excited about having two boys so close in age. Although the thought of raising two rambunctious little boys seems daunting, I know that the Lord will give me and Graem the strength to manage! Mason will have a little brother and a friend for life! We are so blessed.
The most exciting part of the ultrasound was finding out baby's gender, but lots of other measurements were taken as well. The ultrasound tech and doctor said that everything looks great -- in fact, they used the word "perfect" more than once, which is what I like to hear!!
I continue to feel great. I really enjoy pregnancy for the most part, especially during the second trimester. I love feeling baby kick & roll!
My doctor's office gave me the ultrasound videos on a cd, but they don't appear to be in a format that I can post to the blog. I'll research this further, and hopefully I'll have some pictures or videos posted soon. Then y'all can decide whether or not you agree with me that baby looks just like his Mama!


1 comment:
Brantley, I cannot wait to meet Baby Clark # 2! Mason is going to be such a great big brother!
Post a Comment