Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to Blowing Rock

Wow -- time flies! I can't believe I haven't posted anything to the blog since December. We had a great time in Blowing Rock, NC this past weekend with the Maryanskis, Mathews and Gibsons. I hope you enjoy the pictures from our trip...thanks to Ashley for some of the pictures!


The children...Cooper, Leah and Mason. This is unbelievable, but Mason is older than Cooper by one day, and he is older than Leah by 364 days! Their birthdays are right in a row -- Leah's is 9/15/08, Mason's is 9/16/07 and Cooper's is 9/17/07!
Miss Leah...what a sweetie!

Graem and Mason on the mile-high swinging bridge at Grandfather Mountain The three (or four, to be perfectly accurate) of us
Graem and Mason with Ski and Baby Leah
Back at the cabin playing one of MANY games of Phase 10
Who needs toys when you can play with an empty beer box?
There's room for 2! Harper the beagle looks like she wants to check out the fun...

post signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

I think the pictures of the boys in the beer boxes will be the perfect addition to a college dorm room one day!